Disgusting Facts about the music industry - TRIGGER WARNING - Extremely disturbing Information

 I thought about writing this blog post for a long time.

Finally I decided It is worth it.

These dirty people need to be exposed.

This is about abuse of minors in music industry.

NOTE

This blog post is not slander or character assassination.

This is all public information and not some "conspiracy theory". 

I want to expose the truth about some of these superstars and make people aware

of what kind of "entertainment" is shoved down their throats

by the powerful corporations. Do you really want to be a fan of

these kind of people? 

 

Let´s go.

 

 


 

 

1. Jerry Lee Lewis

-The Rock and Roll icon married his 13 year old cousin in the 1950´s.

They had two children. First kid was born when she was 14.

Their son died at 3 years old by drowning in a swimming pool.

In 1970 The child-wife filed for divorce and claimed to have been abused in every

way imaginable. 

All in all he married 7 times and had 6 kids.

A son from his 2nd marriage , Jerry Lee Lewis Jr. died at age 19. 

His fourth marriage ended with his wife drowning in a swimming pool.

They were going to divorce. 

Lewis fifth marriage ended with the death of his wife on overdose of methadone. 

There has been accusations that he killed her.

 

I recommend you to read more for yourself.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Lee_Lewis

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-10-28/jerry-lee-lewis-myra-gale-brown-third-wife-book 

 

 

2. Jari Sillanpää

 

The super popular Finnish "Tango king" was caught with a kiddie P#rn video and 8 pictures on his telephone.

The pictures and video were of abuse of a very small child,

He claimed He was not aware of any illegal pictures on his phone. 

He was given a fine of 15 480 eur. 

In 2020,

He was also charged with child abuse, since he had been having sex with a male 

sex worker who brought along an under-aged Estonian boy to the session.

The 12-year old boy was then made to film the two men having gay sex. 

According to the minor he was traumatized by the proceedings.

Jari Sillanpää did not receive any sentence for this. 

Allegedly it could not be proven that he was aware of the presence of the child.

https://yle.fi/a/3-11283152

Otherwise he has been busted for Methamphetamine and driving under the influence in 2017.

In 2018 he was caught at customs with Amphetamine when returning from Thailand. 

Previous to the scandal(s) his image was squeaky clean and he was doing church tours etc.

 

Now in 2026  it seems all is forgotten and he is back on tour as we speak. 

He even performed at "Tangomarkkinat"-festival 2026 .



 

 3. Scorpions

 

Voted the worst album cover ever many times over the years. 

In 1976 The super popular German hard rock band´s 4th Album on RCA

(Radio Corporation of America) is called "virgin killer", 

it features a nude child with a crack between her legs. 

 

If that alone is not enough to make your stomach turn, 

watch this interview with the former Scorpions bassist Ralph Rieckermann,

where he says he has attended some parties where people were being

killed as part of the entertainment:


It´s horrible also how they make fun of the statements he makes,

and also the video is heavily edited.

 

In this other video with Ralph, it seems like a "normal" party:

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DoubleShotatLove/comments/ssjdao/ralph_rieckermann_refers_to_suzi_as_one_of_his/ 

 


 

 4. Blind Faith - 1969 - Polydor

 

So called English supergroup, I would call them disgusting.

Shame on everybody who took part in this piece of atrocity.

Awful.

Yuck.

Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Ginger Baker, Rick Grech.

Shame on you. For abusing under-age children.

 

5. Iggy Pop

 

I never liked Iggy Pop. He always gave me the creeps.

Here is his "song" sixteen. I think a better name would be "SICK STEEN".

YUCK.

"Sweet Sixteen in leather boots
Body and soul I go crazy
Baby, baby I'm hungry, Sweet Sixteen

Funky bar all full of faces
Pretty faces, beautiful faces
Body and soul, body and soul, I give to you

I am an easy mark
With my broken heart, Sweet Sixteen
Show you my explosion, Sweet Sixteen

 Go out to the funky bar
I get hurt, crying inside
Because everybody's so fine and...
And they don't need me

Tell me, what can I do, Sweet Sixteen?
I give you my body and soul, Sweet Sixteen

I must be hungry Because I go crazy
Over your leather boots
Now, baby, I know that's not normal

Well, I love you, I love you, I love you
Sweet Sixteen
Everywhere I go, I'm lonely "

-I feel sorry for people who idolize Dirty heroin addicts and abusers.

 I will not even go to details about his disgusting antics,

but you can watch this video if you feel unconvinced that he is a sicko.


 

 Not to defend this sorry a%% "artist" , but he is no better or worse than the rest of them,

the sorry a%% Rolling Stones ( at their satanic majesties request) who he tries to emulate, or latter day losers like

Red Hot Chili Peppers or Mötley Crüe. They all suck. Big Time.

I Read "Scar Tissue", I read "Heroin Diaries". It´s all there, They confess everything. 

And Do not Get Me Wrong. I have nothing against Lesbians or any other minority.

What I have a problem with, is negative role-models for kids, OK? 

I Dont Even have a problem with getting high and drunk, but I do not like disgusting , nasty, ugly,

perverted ( in a bad way) stuff. Why Shoot Junk. Only A stupid person would do that.

Dirty.  And This is the MAINSTREAM STUFF we have been conditioned to think is the "norm"!

 This is the major label stuff. The big time.

 

6. Rolling Stones

 


 

The Rolling Stones is a very dark band.

According to Internet conspiracy theories,

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards got Brian Jones ( the original rolling stone)

killed by his bodyguard by drowning him in a swimming pool.

So they could get all the money.

If You can, Please watch a movie called "C#cksucker blues" , a documentary about the band.

There you can see what kind of people these are. 

 


 

Bill Wyman of the rolling stones fell in love with an underage girl and was thus forcibly

removed from the group. He had publicly made them look bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandy_Smith

"Mandy Smith lived in Tottenham as a child. She met Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman 

in 1984 when she was 13 years old.  Wyman was 47, and wrote in his 1990 autobiography: 

"She took my breath away ... she was a woman at thirteen." 

-Bill , no-one is a "Woman" at 13, hmmkay?


So All of you Rolling Stones Fans out there, know that you are

worshipping false idols. You are being ripped off. 

 

 

 7. Gary Glitter

 

Notice how many English people are in this list?

Must be a co-incidence.


 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter

 

 "Paul Francis Gadd (born 8 May 1944), better known by his stage name Gary Glitter, is a British former singer who achieved fame and success during the 1970s and 1980s. His career ended after his 1999 conviction of downloading child sexual abuse material. He was also convicted of child sexual abuse in 2006 and a series of sexual offences (including attempted rape) in 2015."

 

I will not go into details here, but this guy was Huge in UK.

A real big super star.

So one begins to wonder, are these ALL individual cases, or do we see a pattern here?

 


 

  8. SIG / Matti Inkinen

 

Sig was a Finnish band.

Their story ended with suicide of singer M. Inkinen.

He was accused of having Kiddie P#rn on his computer and facing a trial. 

He said the stuff got downloaded by accident as he was downloading some other stuff

from "e-mule." 

The cops said kiddie p3rn was downloaded to as well as shared from his computer.  

Here are two songs by him.

The 1st one is about pornography, and the second one is about being a voyeur.

I have no evidence. A sad case anyway.


 

 

 

 

 


 

 9. Top of the pops / Jimmy Savile

 

 


 

Back in the UK again.

Im too disgusted to write anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_of_the_Pops 

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile 



 

 


10. Michael Jackson

 Too Disgusted to write anything.


 


 I have no proof. Im not saying anything.

 

Just look at this drawing on the inner sleeve of "Thriller" 


 

 to be continued...